Monday, December 21

Audrey Hepburn is cheering for us

my nails are painted red. i love wearing lipstick, love love. told someone that i came out of the womb wearing boots. wear my indian boots every chance, i'd sleep in them if i could. practically breathe jazz music. been living off of hot cocoa and candy canes. wish so much i had more to give this season. matching socks are for squares and people who can actually find matching socks. my room is a complete disaster. i love lord of the rings, harry potter and star wars and don't care who knows it. autumn and winter are my favorite style seasons. i collect vogue and elle magazines. my parents are unbelievably adorable, im so proud. i feel most confident while wearing a button-up shirt. i take pride in doing socially unacceptable things. im politically incorrect, love it. i try my hardest to always be sincere. no empty conversations, words with value. macy dear, soul sisters. little birds.


and... i've fallen in love with this picture. audrey hepburn. exquisite.

No comments:

Post a Comment